Friday, February 3, 2012

Spring cleaning-already!

Bridge of Flowers Spring-Summer 2011


This past year's holiday season brought more hustle and bustle than anticipated. Hurray! And thank you!

Not only was it a huge success for Margaret and Ellen, but also a great success for Mormor!
I've been on a little bit of a hiatus during the retail lull in preparation of the BIG changes coming to Mormor!!
As of April 1, my studio and retail space will be located at ground floor level, and is, at least, five times the size of the current space! This means more from me, more from my current artists, and new artists as well! If you know of anyone interested in displaying and/ or selling their work, send them my way.

Aside from designing the new shop, I have new ideas for Spring handbags as well, including Springtime color motifs in my current bags. I've also been fortunate enough to get my hands on two more sewing machines. For you this means more sewn goods, and for me, shorter assembly time.
Keep checking my etsy site and in my shop for my latest creations- sweet little cases for your handheld electronics!

No comments:

Post a Comment