Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a love for vintage... anything...

Did you all know that I have another passion?  Whelp, I do, and it's vintage. I love handbags, teacups, shoes, prints, advertisements, cookware.  Anything vintage.  A long time ago, in order to help fuel my love of the quest for vintage items, I created Vintage Esther.  Esther was my grandmother and is the reason I adore vintage things today.

Vintage Esther was primarily an Etsy shop. However, come April 7th, Vintage Esther will be featured in Mormor.  You can be sure to find plenty of vintage purses, clutches, shoes, brooches, earrings, scarves, handkerchiefs, teacups... Really, the list is endless.  I am so excited to be featuring these items that I love so dearly, and to have the chance to sell them in person instead of through the internet.

So many new opportunities are arising in this little handbag world I live in.  I feel so fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment